Kids < 5 Free!
The Absolute Venice Tour
4:00 Hour Escorted Tour by Professional Tour Guide
Walking Tour + Doge's Palace Visit + St. Mark's Basilica Visit
Enjoy this Escorted Walking Tour through the most characteristic and important Neighborhoods and "Calles" (= Venetian Historic Streets) to to become more acquainted with the History and Culture of Venice. An Essential Tour for a complete overview of this magic city!!
- 4:00 Hour Walking Tour in English
- 1-hour Guided-Visit of The Doge's Palace (Exterior & Interior)
- 1-hour Guided-Visit of St.Mark's Cathedral (Exterior & Interior)
- Expert Guide in Venetian- Arts & Architecture
- Overview of St. Mark's Square: Basilica, Palazzo Ducale, Bell Tower, Clock Tower and Procuratie
- Visit of Santa Maria Formosa
- Visit of Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo: The "Pantheon" of Venice
- Walk by Marco Polo’s House and Malibran Theatre
- Walk through Rialto & San Marco Main Streets including The Mercerie
Highlights of this Tour:
You will start the Tour in the famous and majestic Piazza San Marco, where the expert Tour Guide will explain you the origins and brief history of the main monuments of this Piazza: The St. Mark's Cathedral, Doge's Palace, Bell Tower, Clock Tower and Procuratie. You will then continue towards Santa Maria Formosa, a very characteristic square and learn some of its most important History and Anecdotes and then you will reach Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo nicknamed The "Pantheon" of Venice with the Great School of Charity and the Captains of fortune.
The Tour will also cover Marco Polo’s House and Malibran Theatre where anecdotes, past and recent history cross each other in this beautiful corner of Venice; you will then return to San Marco through the Mercerie, vital connection between Rialto and San Marco and the main street for the Shopping in Venice.
The Tour will end with the Visit to the Doge's Palace (1-Hour) and the Basilica (1-Hour), escorted by the Tour Guide.
- Adult Ticket: €64.00 Winter: November 1st to March 31st
- Adult Ticket: €65.00 Summer: April 1st to October 31st
- Child Ticket: N/A*
- Children under the age of 5: Free (Year-round)
- * Child Rates apply only to the specified ages; national ID required when the voucher is exchanged. If the age does not meet the limit, you will be required to purchase an adult ticket at the local agency.
- Additional Information:
- You Must Print and Present your Voucher to the Tour Guide before departure.
- Please meet your Tour Guide 10 minutes before departure.
- This Tour is available: Daily in English year-round. (Except Sundays)
- This Tour is also available in French, Spanish, Italian and German. See Specific language for details.
- This Tour is not performed: December 25th and January 1st.
- Please note that all venues included in this tour description, including monuments, attractions and museums may change without prior notice.
Departure Location: Inside the Tourist Information office (Visitor Center) in San Marco square n.71/F near Museum Correr.
Departure Time: Daily except Sunday at 08:50 AM.
>> Meeting Point Map >>
The Absolute Venice Tour
- When: Daily
- Departure: St. Mark Square
- How Long: 4-Hour
- By: Foot
- Pice: From €65.00
- Type: Walking Tour