Kids < 5 Free!
The Ducal Venice Tour
3:00 Hour Escorted Tour by Professional Tour Guide
Venice Walking Tour + Doge's Palace Visit
This Tour combine two of the most pospulars Tours of Venice: The Walking Tour of Venice with the Guided Visit to the famous Doge's Palace for a complete dive into Venice History!
- 3:00 Hour Walking Tour with English-Speaking Guide
- Expert Guide in Venetian- Arts & Architecture
- Overview of St. Mark's Square: Basilica, Palazzo Ducale, Bell Tower, Clock Tower and Procuratie
- Visit of Santa Maria Formosa
- Visit of Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo: The "Pantheon" of Venice
- Walk by Marco Polo’s House and Malibran Theatre
- Walk through Rialto & San Marco Main Streets including The Mercerie
- 1-hour Guided-Visit of The Doge's Palace (Exterior & Interior)
Highlights of this Tour:
Have a walk outdoors through the most characteristic and important distrcits in the history of Venice. This Tour will take you to the heart of famous Piazza San Marco for a complete overview of all main monuments, including the Basilica San Marco, Palazzo Ducale, Bell Tower, Clock Tower and Procuratie. From the center of the most famous Square in the world, your Tour Guide will give you Historical facts, Anectodes and brief descriptions of the major monuments.
From St. Mark you will then proceed towards Rialto Distrcit, the other very- popular & historical neighborhood of Venice, during the walk you will pass by some other important monumnets including: Santa Maria Formosa Square, Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo (= The "Pantheon" of Venice), Marco Polo’s House and Malibran Theater.
You will then return to St. Mark's Square walking through the famous Mercerie the most popular Shopping-Street in Venice with many famous Designer Boutiques that onnects Rialto and San Marco. You will finally reach the Doge's Palace where you will enjoy a 1-Hour long escorted Visit that will get you closer to the Political Power of Venice.
- Adult Ticket: €47.00 Winter: November 1st to March 31st
- Adult Ticket: €48.00 Summer: April 1st to October 31st
- Child Ticket: N/A*
- Children under the age of 5: Free (Year-round)
- * Child Rates apply only to the specified ages; national ID required when the voucher is exchanged. If the age does not meet the limit, you will be required to purchase an adult ticket at the local agency.
- Additional Information:
- You Must Print and Present your Voucher to the Tour Guide before departure.
- Please meet your Tour Guide 10 minutes before departure.
- This Tour is available: Daily in English year-round.
- This Tour is also available in French, Spanish, Italian and German. See Specific Tour page for details.
- This Tour is not performed: December 25th and January 1st.
- Please note that all venues included in this tour description, including monuments, attractions and museums may change without prior notice.
Departure Location: Inside the Tourist Information office (Visitor Center) in San Marco square n.71/F near Museum Correr.
Departure Time: Daily at 08:50 AM.
>> Meeting Point Map >>
The Ducal Venice Tour
- When: Daily
- Departure: St. Mark Square
- How Long: 3:00 Hour
- By: Foot
- Pice: From €48.00
- Type: Walking Tour