Kids < 2 Free!
The Gondola Ride Tour
Unescorted Sightseeing Tour
Venice Tour by Gondola Rowboat
A visit to Venice is not complete without a Gondola-Ride! The Gondolas are the traditional black-painted Rowing Boats that float along Venice Waterways and the famous Grand Canal.
- 35-Minute Gondola Ride along Venice Waterways
- Each Gondola carries up to 6 people
- Views of the famous Grand Canal
- Views of the S. Maria della Salute Church
- Views of minor Canals around The Fenice Theater Area
- Return at Vallaresso Dock - St. Mark Square Area
Highlights of this Tour:
You will meet one of our Hostess at the Visitor Center of St. Mark Square and with the group you will reach the Gondola Dock (Winter) - or - You will meet the Gondolier at the Gondola Station in St. Mark (Summer), to start this entertaining 35-minute long Gondola-Ride along the major waterway of Venice, the Grand Canal, and the more secluded Canali (= small waterways) around the area of La Fenice Thetaer. You will enjoy beautiful and unparalleled Views of the famous S. Maria della Salute Church, historical palaces and mansions overlooking the water and much more.
The Tour ends with the landing at the station Vallaresso (= Dogana Area), close to St. Mark'S Square.
- Adult Ticket: €28.00 Winter: November 1st to March 31st
- Adult Ticket: €28.00 Summer: April 1st to October 31st
- Child Ticket: N/A*
- Children under the age of 2: Free (Year-round)
- * Child Rates apply only to the specified ages; national ID required when the voucher is exchanged. If the age does not meet the limit, you will be required to purchase an adult ticket at the local agency.
- Additional Information:
- You Must Print and Present your Voucher to the Hostess before departure.
- Please be at departure location 10 minutes before departure.
- This Tour is available: Daily year-round, Not operating in case of Bad Weather.
- This Tour is not performed: December 25th and January 1st.
- Please note that departure time and location change Summer to Winter.
- Please note that all venues included in this tour description, including monuments, attractions and museums may change without prior notice.
Departure Location: Winter: Inside the Tourist Information office (Visitor Center) in San Marco square n.71/F near Museum Correr | Summer: Gondola Station Dogana, Calle Vallaresso
Departure Time: Daily at 03:00PM (Winter) and 04:30PM (Summer) - Not operating in case of Bad Weather
>> Meeting Point Map >>
The Gondola Ride Tour
- When: Daily
- Departure: St. Mark Square
- How Long: 35-Minute
- By: Gondola
- Pice: From €28.00
- Type: Boat Ride