Tour The Islands of the Lagoon
Escorted Tour by Professional Tour Guide
Excursion to Murano, Burano & Torcello
Onboard a traditional Venetian Motoscafo you will sailpast the island of San Giorgio Maggiore, the Public Gardens, the tip of Sant’Elena and the famous beach resort Lido, to reach the well-known Island of Murano where you will start your day of Sightseeing!
- 4 Hours Guided Tour escorted by Multilingual English Speaking Guide
- Boat Ride to the Islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello with traditional Venetian Motoscafo
- Visit one of the old Venetian Murano Glass Factories to discover the ancient art of Glassblowing
- Walk around the pictoresque Burano Island
- Visit Torcello Island & the famous Santa Fosca Cathedral (entrance fee not included)
- Panoramic views of the Venetian Lagoon
- Departure and Return in St. Mark Square
Highlights of this Tour:
Murano known throughout the world for its glass manufacturing industry. Here you have 40 minutes for a visit to one of the oldest factories, and discover the magic of Glassblowing. The second stop will be at the pictoresque island of Burano, famous not only for its handmade Lace Factories, but also for the fishermen’s houses painted in bright colors. The stop will last about 30 minutes. After a short sail, you’ll reach Torcello, the earliest centre of civilization in the lagoon. Only the cathedral with its magnificent mosaics and the church of Santa Fosca remains as testimony of its former glory. This stop lasts about 30 minutes.
Then the boat will then make its way back to St. Mark’s Square.
- Adult Ticket: €20.00 Winter: November 1st to March 31st
- Adult Ticket: €20.00 Summer: April 1st to October 31st
- Baby under the age of 2 years are free. Kids from 2 to 5 years pay € 10.00
- * Child Rates apply only to the specified ages; national ID required when the voucher is exchanged. If the age does not meet the limit, you will be required to purchase an adult ticket at the local agency.
- Additional Information:
- You Must Print and Present your Voucher to the Tour Guide before departure.
- Please meet your Tour Guide 10 minutes before departure.
- This Tour is available: Daily in English year-round.
- This Tour is also available in French, Spanish, Italian and German. See Specific Tour page for details.
- This Tour is not performed: December 25th, June 7th,July 18th, September 6th, November 21st.
- Please note that all venues included in this tour description, including monuments, attractions and museums may change without prior notice.
Departure Location: Serenissima Boat Station in front of the old Prison building, off of St. Mark's Square
Departure Time: Daily at 09:15AM and 02:15PM (1st April-31st October) and 02:00PM (1st November-31st March)
>> Meeting Point Map >>
The Islands Tour
- When: Daily
- Departure: St. Mark Square
- How Long: 4-Hours
- By: Foot + Boat
- Pice: From €20.00
- Type: Boat + Walking Tour