The Pala d'Oro and the Treasury in the Basilica of Saint Mark
In the morning at 10:45am guided visit of the Cathedral of Saint Mark, skipping the long lines.
A visit to Venice is not complete without a Gondola-Ride
! 30 minutes ride, in the afternoon at 3:00pm, on the Grand Canal and minor Canals.
- Guided Visit of Golden Basilica. Admire the Pala d'Oro and the Treasury
- 30-Minute Gondola Ride along Venice Waterways
- Each Gondola carries up to 6 people
- Views of the famous Grand Canal
- Views of the S. Maria della Salute Church
- Views of minor Canals around The Fenice Theater Area
10:45am Meeting point in Calle larga dell’Ascensione- at the Turive Desk-near Museo Correr at the entrance of Saint Mark’s Square Then you will enter, skipping the line, in the Basilica of Saint Mark. You will appreciate the beautiful gold mosaics and the marble inlays of the floors. Admire the Pala D'Oro with its thousands of gems and precious stones, and enjoy the view of the Treasury that includes pieces of religious art collected over the centuries.
In the afternoon at 3:00pm 30-minute long Gondola-Ride along the major waterway of Venice, the Grand Canal, and the more secluded Canali (= small waterways) around the area of La Fenice Theater.