A visit to Venice is not complete without a Gondola-Ride
! The Gondolas are the traditional black-painted Rowing Boats
that float along Venice Waterways and the famous Grand Canal
SUMMER 2020: EVERY DAY AT 11:00, 15:00 and 17:15
WINTER 2020/2021: EVERY DAY AT 11:00 and 15:00
- 30-Minute Gondola Ride along Venice Waterways
- Each Gondola carries up to 6 people
- Please note this is a grouped tour and you might be with other persons on board of the gondola.
- Views of the famous Grand Canal
- Views of the S. Maria della Salute Church
- Views of minor Canals around The Fenice Theater Area
- Return at Vallaresso Dock - St. Mark Square Area
You will meet one of our Hostess near Saint Mark Square and with the group you will reach the Gondola Dock to start this 30-minute long Gondola-Ride along the major waterway of Venice, the Grand Canal, and the more secluded Canali (= small waterways) around the area of La Fenice Thetaer. You will enjoy beautiful and unparalleled Views of the famous S. Maria della Salute Church, historical palaces and mansions overlooking the water and much more.