Enjoy your afternoon in Venice, starting with the visit of the most majestic cathedral in the world : SAN MARCO.
Then take a guided stroll
to discover some hidden “pearls” going through the narrow streets, this route is called “Minor Venice”. The itinerary comprehends the exterior of the famous Teatro La Fenice, of the beautiful Scala del Bovolo, views of the Grand Canal and Rialto that you will see from a spectacular point of view.
Finally, enjoy a 30 minutes ride on a Gondola
, along the major waterway of Venice, the Grand Canal, and the more secluded Canali (= small waterways) around the area of La Fenice Theater. You will enjoy beautiful and unparalleled Views of the famous S. Maria della Salute Church, historical palaces and mansions overlooking the water and much more.
- Expert Guide in Venetian- Arts & Architecture
- 1-hour guided tour in one of the most majestic cathedrals of the world
- Admire The Pala d'Oro and Treasury
- 1:20 Hour Walking Tour with English Speaking Guide
- 30 minutes gondola ride on the Grand Canal and minor canals